Friday, February 27, 2015

OBAMA: "GO AHEAD! HAVE A VOTE! I WILL VETO!"


 

Obama Dares GOP: Go Ahead!
 ‘Have a Vote on Whether What I’m Doing Is Legal…I Will Veto’
AFTER ALL I AM KING OBOZO....
 
 
By Craig Bannister | 11 hours ago
 
DING A LING Obama is daring Republicans to vote on whether or not his executive actions are legal.
Discussing opposition to his executive amnesty orders at an immigration town hall meeting Wednesday, Obama said he would veto their vote because his actions are “the right thing to do”:
“So in the short term, if Mr. McConnell, the leader of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, want to have a vote on whether what I’m doing is legal or not, they can have that vote.  I will veto that vote, because I’m absolutely confident that what we’re doing is the right thing to do.”
This man’s arrogance…and dictatorial behavior….is a new phenomenon in American politics.....Many politicians seem to be having a hard time dealing with such overt unconstitutionality…..
 
GO HERE TO SEE 2 VIDEOS ON THIS BLITHERING IDIOT AND ALL THE DUMB ASS PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE AUDIENCE CLAPPING FOR THIS MORON.....TOTALLY AMAZING!!   THE WHOLE AUDIENCE IS ON FLOURIDE....MAYBE PROZAC...
Obama openly declares he is above the law. Listen to him:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas Jefferson once shot a man for treason on the White House lawn. Why? Because it was the RIGHT THING TO DO!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE LORD, MAKE OUR DAY.....

Anonymous said...

We need another Jefferson on the White house lawn right now....This Obozo clown is one 100% certifiable I D I O T !!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

No no no he's not an idiot, he's a megalamaniacal insane lunatic, therefore mentally incompetent would be the correct term for him.