Thursday, November 27, 2014

Pregnant Turkey


 Pregnant Turkey

   Last year at Thanksgiving,  my mom went to my sister's house for the

traditional  feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided

to play a trick.
  She told my sister that she needed something from

the store.
   When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the  oven, removed the

stuffing,stuffed a Cornish hen, and inserted it into the

turkey, and re-stuffed the turkey.She then placed the bird(s) back in the

oven.
   When it was time for dinner, my sister  pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird.
   With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, 'Patricia,  you've cooked a pregnant bird.'
   At the reality of this horrifying news,

my sister started to cry.  It took the family two hours to convince

her that turkeys lay eggs!

Yep..................SHE'S

BLONDE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/84366503/

Here is the video for "your" story