Exposed: Secret Government Budget that Affects Your Health
There is one budget Obama never wanted you to know about, one that threatens your health
By Shepard Ambellas & Avalon
There has been a massive
smoke and mirrors display in Washington lately as Democrats and Republicans
battle it out to avoid a government shutdown on Oct. 1.
September 27, 2013
This is all mere window dressing to divert the good people of America’s attention away from what is really taking place in the world around them. Friday the LATimes.com reported, “The Senate is now expected to pass a Democratic amendment to strip a provision in the bill that cuts money for the Affordable Care Act. A simple majority is all that’s required for that vote.
A final vote will return the bill to the House, putting pressure on the Republican-controlled chamber to act with just three days left to avoid a government shutdown before the end of the federal fiscal year.”
But, with the recent looming government shutdown at hand, how could the government still be spending money to spray the American people like cockroaches? It’s a billion dollar industry, known as geoengineering.
February 3, 2011
(Excerpt from Report)
A new preliminary draft report by ArizonaSkyWatch shows dramatic increases in heavy metals that simply do not belong in our air. NOTE: The level of Manganese is so shockingly high that ArizonaSkyWatch also included additional information about it (see below). This report will be posted online shortly.
This is only a preliminary overview of Arizona Air Particulates.
2010 Air Particulates
These figures indicate how many times they are over the allowable toxic limit:
“The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.” – Richard Haass- Club of Rome
Another famous quote;
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government. - Thomas Jefferson
PurposeThe Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (FICER) exists to accelerate the innovative development and evaluation of science and technology to address carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions and their environmental consequences.
The non-profit research fund focuses on early-stage innovative research where relatively small and timely grants can significantly advance understanding, especially of the viability and scalability of proposals to address global warming.
Funded research projects are intended to produce peer-reviewed scholarly articles in recognized professional scientific and technical journals. Any intellectual property that may be generated in the course of such research resides with the researchers or their institutions.
Grants for research are provided to the University of Calgary from gifts made by Mr. Bill Gates from his personal funds.
The activities of the Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research fall outside the scope of activities of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. FICER is not a Foundation project and has no relationship with it.
The fund has supported research in a wide range of areas. Some examples include:
• understanding carbon dioxide emissions associated with international trade in goods and services;
• developing technologies to capture carbon dioxide out of the air; and
• climate modeling to understand possible environmental consequences of solar radiation management.
Report On Geoengineering ActivitiesA global crime syndicate has incrementally managed to embed a select group of criminal puppets into the interior of United States government (i.e. the Corporation of the United States) and is responsible for what some would say are ‘crimes against humanity’. These tyrants will stop at nothing to usher their hush, hush global aerosol agenda into full swing.
According to globalist sponsored reports, our planet is in a constant state of threat and is being bombarded with radioactive solar rays increasing planetary temperatures due to human carbon emissions.
However, vast bodies of research now show that that is not the case and that global warming is a another globalist myth, a ponzi scheme to collect a Carbon Tax worldwide, benefitting the very same group behind the curtain.
The myth the global warming “Carbon Tax” pushers have been spouting apparently can only be fixed by spraying deadly toxins in an aerosol particulate form into the earths atmosphere via large sprayer converted aircraft specifically assigned to perform Geoengineering tasks.
Aerosol sprays (slang: Chemtrails) are filled with a variety of chemical and metal compounds and are known to be very hazardous to human, plant, and animal health worldwide. This danger to plant and human and animal health has been documented in films such as “What In the World Are They Spraying” by Michael Murphy & G. Edward Griffin, who have also appeared on the Intellihub Radio Show with Shepard Ambellas.
Ultimately, this issue was originally a matter for the EPA to rule over considering that they have the authority to sanction geoengineering activities under the National Environmental Policy ACT of 1969. However, documents such as the report to the chairman, Committee of Science and Technology, House of Representatives – “Climate Change” – Sept. 2010, U.S. Gov. Accountability Office which was submitted to all members of congress in 2010 attempt to put control into the hands of even a smaller group of people.
This report clearly is slanted and leans to take control away from the EPA along with other regulatory provisions such as; the Endangered Species ACT, and the Conformity Provision in the Clean Air ACT – total Geoengineering dis-info submitted to members of the Congress and other government branches alike.
The source of most of the dis-info is Obama’s White House Science Czar John P. Holdren. The following was written on USGCRP letterhead;
Members of Congress:
All of these focuses will be reflected in the USGCRP’s new strategic plan and its National Climate Assessment.
The USGCRP is committed to its mission to build a knowledge base that informs human responses to global change through coordinated and integrated federal programs of research, education, communication, and decision support. I appreciate the close cooperation of the participating agencies, and I look forward to working with the Congress in the continued development and implementation of this essential national program.
John P. Holdren Director, Office of Science and Technology Policy Assistant to the President for Science and Technology” – Our Changing Planet
Even more disturbing then that is the fact that your so called representatives have been approving yearly geoengineering budgets in the upwards of billions of dollars per year (as outlined in the document “Our Changing Planet – The US Global Change Research Program for the Fiscal Year of 2011, which is a supplement to the Presidents Budget for 2011, much of which is unaccounted for and not even included in the budget possible signifying even a more nefarious plot involving some black budget.
Back tracking to the year 2001, President elect George W. Bush established the (CCRI) Climate Change Research Initiative. A year later it was made public that the USGCRP or United States Global Change Research program and the CCRI both would become what is known as the (CCSP) Climate Change Science Program. Now, under the Obama Administration the legacy continues to move forward as the USGCRP.
A report entitled “Global Climate Change Impacts in the United States” released in 2009, documents how the USGCRP divided the US into nine regions similar to FEMA regions. Also tucked into the report was the statement “A central finding of the report was that the vast majority of climate scientists agree that global warming is unequivocal and primarily human induced” – Source: Our Changing Planet.
The document goes on to mention the devastating effects of climate change, including the effect on crops, human health and livestock.
But the most startling fact in the document is the actual budget itself, a mere 2.7 billion for 2011 alone (not including many costs) 24% higher than 2010’s budget.
(b) MEMBERSHIP.–The Committee shall consist of at least one representative from–
1. the National Science Foundation;
2. the National Aeronautics and Space Administration;
3. the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the Department of Commerce;
4. the Environmental Protection Agency;
5. the Department of Energy;
6. the Department of State;
7. the Department of Defense;
8. the Department of the Interior;
9. the Department of Agriculture;
10. the Department of Transportation;
11. the Office of Management and Budget;
12. the Office of Science and Technology Policy;
13. the Council on Environmental Quality;
14. the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences of the National Institutes of Health; and
15. such other agencies and departments of the United States as the President or the Chairman of the Council considers appropriate.
Such representatives shall be high ranking officials of their agency or department, wherever possible the head of the portion of that agency or department that is most relevant to the purpose of the title described in section 101(b).
(c) CHAIRPERSON.–The Chairman of the Council, in consultation with the Committee, biennially shall select one of the Committee members to serve as Chairperson. The Chairperson shall be knowledgeable and experienced with regard to the administration of scientific research programs, and shall be a representative of an agency that contributes substantially, in terms of scientific research capability and budget, to the Program.
(d) SUPPORT PERSONNEL.–An Executive Secretary shall be appointed by the Chairperson of the
Committee, with the approval of the Committee. The Executive Secretary shall be a permanent employee of one of the agencies or departments represented on the Committee, and shall remain in the employ of such agency or department. The Chairman of the Council shall have the authority to make personnel decisions regarding any employees detailed to the Council for purposes of working on business of the Committee pursuant to section 401 of the National Science and Technology Policy, Organization, and Priorities Act of 1976 (42 U.S.C. 6651).
(e) FUNCTIONS RELATIVE TO GLOBAL CHANGE.–The Council, through the Committee, shall be responsible for planning and coordinating the Program. In carrying out this responsibility, the Committee shall–
1. serve as the forum for developing the Plan and for overseeing its implementation;
2. improve cooperation among Federal agencies and departments with respect to global change research activities;
3. provide budgetary advice as specified in section 105;
4. work with academic, State, industry, and other groups conducting global change research, to
provide for periodic public and peer review of the Program;
5. cooperate with the Secretary of State in– (A) providing representation at international meetings and conferences on global change research in which the United States participates; and
(B) coordinating the Federal activities of the United States with programs of other nations and with international global change research activities such as the International Geosphere-Biosphere Program;
6. consult with actual and potential users of the results of the Program to ensure that such results are useful in developing national and international policy responses to global change; and
7. report at least annually to the President and the Congress, through the Chairman of the Council, on Federal global change research priorities, policies, and programs.”
The following is a list of the members included in the Subcommittee on Global Change Research;
SUBCOMMITTEE ON GLOBAL CHANGE RESEARCH
Made up of the following members:
- Thomas Karl -Department of Commerce Chair
- Thomas Armstrong - Department of the Interior Vice Chair, Adaptation Research
- Mike Freilich - National Aeronautics and Space Administration Vice Chair, Integrated Observations
- Timothy Killeen - National Science Foundation Vice Chair, Strategic Planning
- William Breed -U.S. Agency for International Development
- John Balbus - Department of Health and Human Services
- William Hohenstein - Department of Agriculture
- Jack Kaye - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Chester Koblinsky - Department of Commerce
- Linda Lawson - Department of Transportation
- Leonard Hirsch - Smithsonian Institution
- Anna Palmisano - Department of Energy
So just how deep does the geoengineering/terraforming rabbit hole go?Intellihub.com was able to obtain a copy of the final report prepared by the University of Calgary under contract by Aurora Flight Sciences titled “Geoengineering cost analysis.”
In the report there is smoking gun evidence of the entire geoengineering saga from the secret bases, to the payload, to what type of aircraft or “airship” will be the most cost effective to spread toxic particulates throughout the earths atmosphere.
The final report also included budgets for different applications for aerosol dispersal within the atmosphere.
“Existing aircraft are evaluated based on cost of acquisition and operations. An in-depth new aircraft design study and cost analysis was conducted to determine the cost of developing and operating a dedicated geoengineering airplane type. Similarly, an airship design study and cost analysis was conducted. Finally a survey of non-aircraft systems was conducted to determine how their costs compare to aircraft and airships.
Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.” – Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderbergers at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.
Update – March 31, 2011:
• Aluminum resistant gene patent # 7582809
• Patent granted on September 1, 2009
• Patent developed at the Robert W. Holley Center for Agricultural Health at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.
• Leon Kochian and Jurandir Vieira de Magallhaes are the primary inventors/ researchers
• Patent assigned to US Department of Agriculture and Brazilian Enterprise for Agricultural Research
• According to Cornell University Chronicle Online, the research project was supported in part by the McKnight Foundation Collaborative Crop Research Program, the Generation Challenge Program, the National Science Foundation and the USDA.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a contributor to both the McKnight Foundation and the Generation Challenge Program.