Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Testimony of kidnapping and torture by Valley Medical Employees & Military Personnel

Dear Friends and Officials,

I, Ms. Nina Sidorova,  was kidnapped and tortured by employees of Valley Medical Hospital, San Jose, CA, and men, wearing black uniform, whom I identify as rogue military employees or NSA rogue agents.  I believe that Valley Medical Hospital is committing crimes against Peace and Humanity by performing  military  testing on unaware  patients and by kidnapping and torturing patients.  In the end of my short letter, you can find links to the videos,  which show what kinds of military microwave and other electromagnetic weapons are used against peaceful civilians in the USA, and who have permitted these crimes.
 
My legs were injured by microwave or other electromagnetic weapons, and I reported to the FBI and Police about this crime.  I am one of the targeted in the USA individuals against whom used electronic harassment and other crimes performed in California by criminals of the San Francisco Fusion Center and a gang, information and description of which based on testimony of a member this gang,  which I have submitted before to US Officials and the FBI.  The Fusion Center of criminals includes: rogue NSA and FBI, and agents of other US Intelligence agencies and corrupted police officers who are working with a gang.  They are  torturing and murdering innocent Americans whom bankers, corrupted US Officials, AIPAK, or Israeli Agency Mossad have declared as dangerous for them.

Four times in August 2013 I have informed the FBI and Mountain View Police Department about criminals, torturing my legs in the night with dangerous microwave weapons.  The criminals were doing this from Shorebreeze Apartment  #208, which is above my apartment #108, and from apartment  # 107, keys from which were provided to the criminals by  the Franklin Housing  Cartel of California who have declared me as their enemy because I am a President of the Northern California Tenants Association, and because doing  my best, I am helping low income tenants of California to stop horrific abuses committed by Mr. Matthew Franklin, a head of the Franklin Housing Cartel, and by the members of his cartel.

On August 9, 2013, I have entered an Emergency Room of the Valley Medical Center, San Jose, CA, asking help for my burned legs. My legs were burned by microwave weapons, and I had strong pain.  I have medical insurance that can be used only in this hospital.  The Valley Medical Center (hospital) is a hospital that performs illegal military testing on unaware patients.  I was brought to the emergency room, and I was not helped.  I asked doctors why not they helped me although they already have helped almost all of the patients in an emergency room.

Doctors have explained to me that they were ordered not to help me. Doctors did not tell me who has ordered not to provide me with medical help. I made pictures of my leg in an emergency room. See pictures below.  The emergency room has yellow lights, which did not allow my simple camera to catch the exact red color of my burned by microwave weapons legs.  I had terrible pain, but I was not helped,  and I was kept in this emergency room from 9 PM, August 9, 2013 to 1:15 of August 10, 2013

About 1:15, of August 10, 2013, I was approached by a hospital employee, a man about 40 years old, an African American, who has told me that I would receive help if I would move to another location of the hospital. 

I have followed him, and he and two other employees of  Valley Medical Center--Hospital (VMH) brought me to another location, when I was put on a bed.  The nurse has come and told me that she would be near me all of the time when I  am in this facility.  I had strong (very strong) pain because of my burned legs, and I again have asked why they did not help me.  She did not answer.   You can imagine how a human can feel when his legs are burned.

In the room next to me,  a man was talking with VMH employees.  They did something to him, and he started to scream, asking help, and telling five of the VMH’s employees and men in a black uniform to stop torturing him.  There were wild screams! He asked people to help him. I do not know what VMH employees were doing to him.

I stood up, and I saw from my room that there were three VMH employees were  doing something terrible for a person, and two  military employees, wearing in black uniform were keeping and beating him. One of the VMH employees has told to a victim, who was tortured,  that now this is not up to him what the VMH employees would do with him.  The person has continued screaming, asking help.
This was clear torturing of a patient, and I understood that I was kidnapped and something illegal is going on in this part of hospital.  I took my purse and tried to leave.  However, as soon as I made a few steps five people in black uniform (looking military) were approaching me and beaten me, preventing me from leaving.  So, I was kidnapped, and I try to call my family, friends, etc.  However, I was not able to reach anybody; this was about 2:20AM in the night. My cell phone has stopped working. One of the people in black uniform has told me that my cell phone would not work because they stop my calls by an electronic devise that he has kept in his hand. The cell phone did not work.


One of the VMH employees (an African America who I can identify him) has harmed my right hand, after which the nurse took my purse from my right hand, and they brought my purse to another room.  I was transferred to another room where the VMH employees have told me that the man who was screaming, asking for help was insane and dangerous.  I have heard how this man was talking to the VMH employees until they have started doing something terrible to him. He was not insane; he spoke very politely, asking some questions about the medicine they gave him, etc.

In ten minutes,  I have asked to go to a restroom, and the man in black uniform and a nurse have brought me to the restroom. I came inside the restroom, took my cell phone. The cell phone was working, and I call three of my friends.  One of my friends, John Bardes, woke up and talked to me. I have explained that I was kidnapped and that a room where they have kept me was near the entrance, by using which the Fire Departments have brought new patients to the hospital.  I asked my friend to came to VMH as soon as he can. When the nurse has realized that I have called to my friends, she became angry.  They have opened the restroom, which does not have a lock from inside, but it was too late because I have already informed my friends and family members.  The nurse and  angry man, wearing a black uniform,  have brought me back to my room, after which this man has left with his devise.

When I came back to my room, a doctor came, explaining that I need to take a vaccine from flu and some pills.  Doctor was a Vietnamese American about 35 years old. I refused to take any flu vaccine. I did not have flu, and I refused to take any pill inside, requesting to write a prescription for me, so I can buy necessary medicine.  I requested to help me by putting medicine over my burned legs and to wrap them. 

The doctor has told me that I would be helped with effective medicine and my pain would be stopped immediately only when I would sign a document, in which I agree that I did this harm for myself (harmed my legs) and that I am a self dangerous.  Can you imagine? Please, watch  videos below, showing military microwave and other electromagnetic weapons. How a person can harm himself; by going to Safeway and buying these kinds of military weapons, putting the weapons in a basket and delivering weapons to his car and later to his house, after which spending the whole night sitting and harming his legs and other parts of body with microwave weapons?   

I refused to sign falsifications, and because of that, I was not provided with medical help.    This doctor went out and came back to my room several times, trying to convince me to sign a document, after which I would receive medical help, and he repeatedly was trying to force me to take flu vaccine and to take pills which he refused to identify. 

My friend was able to enter a building, and he came to me. I was guiding him to my room by my cell phone.

The VMH employees around me became angry when John came. He was sitting near me. The same Vietnamese American doctor started to tell me that now I would receive medical help if I would leave John who was sitting next to me, and to come with this doctor to the second floor where the medicine for burned legs was available.  He has told that he could bring the medicine and to wrap my leg in this room.  I did not answer because this was clear that I was kidnapped and the criminal  hospital, which is working with military and performing military testing on unaware people, tries to ham me and to show me as insane person in order to protect Franklin’s Housing Cartel of bankers.  

I will provide you later with details, which showed to me, that this kidnapping of me, torturing me by refusing to provide medical help for my burned legs, and other criminal actions against me were planned in advance. 

To summarize:
I was kidnapped and tortured for three day from August 9, 2013 to August 11, 2013 by Valley Medical Hospital employees and military personal working with this VM Hospital, which commits crimes against humanity by violating several of the International Treaties (including  Nuremberg and Geneva Treaties), signed by the USA and by  performing military testing on low income Americans in order to murder and torture American as a request of corrupted US officials, AIPACK, and bankers.

I was attack in the morning in August 10, 2013, by five VMH employees and military personal (Mr. John has witnessed this), after which I was transferred to a different facility where the criminals tried to force me to sign a document that I burned my legs and that I recognize that I am self dangerous. 

My friends were not able to enter this building and to give medicine for my legs that they have bought and bring to the hospital.  I was tortured by refusing to provide medical help for my burned legs and by  keeping me isolated, so I was not able to receive any medical help from other people. 

I was not able to sleep or rest on a bed. I have spent two days with burned legs on dirty chairs, covered by synthetic leather.  This is punishable in this facility  to ask for a doctor or help.   In this facility the criminals, working for VMH and military, are torturing people who are in pain by not providing them with medical help.

For example, this was a patient Joe, who had a surgery a few days ago, he several times asked for a doctor and help, but he was not provided with help. This was obvious he has suffered a lot.  After, he was denied with help once again, he has screamed, and immediately five (FIVE!!!) men in black came to him, pushed him in the floor, and they were beaten him badly.  One of these criminals (has a bold head and is very heavy about 300 pounds) was sitting on Joe’s head, torturing his head and neck, and beating  his head for a cement floor.  There were about 20 people who I have witnessed this, and this facility has a video camera.  After VMH employees tied him to a bed in a room used electrical devises, torturing him.  Joe was screaming, asking for help, but the criminals, including women!-employees of VMH,  were laughing at him.

On August 11 about 10 AM, the same people started to torture one more patient, who was quiet and did not make any noise. This was long, about one hour; the patient was screaming, asking help. We heard  wild creaming, requesting help!  I have two witnesses (names and phones) who can support my statement. One of them Ms. Tess has already contacted the mass media.

They VMH employees have constantly provoked me. I was suffering quietly. People have approached me, asking what kinds of pills were given to me , after which I was transferred to this facility. I was told that I did not take any pills from VMH employees. According to the  information that I have received from people who can testify, they were given pills by VMH employees. The pills have worked like drugs and had other negative effects. So, I was absolutely right refused to take  flu vaccine and pills from VMH employees.

On August 11 about 10:30AM, I asked VME to write down for me a name of my doctor who I did not see yet, and a name of my nurse.  The doctor came in one hour, and she tried again to force me to signed documents, saying I have committed this harm for myself, after which they can provide me with medical help for my burned legs.   The doctor has threatened me, saying that they can transfer me to a mental facility if I would not cooperate and sing this document. 
I have told to a doctor that I would not sign any of their falsification; that I consider my illegal imprisoning as  kidnapping of me, and if they decided to transfer me to a mental hospital  while I am kidnapped and tortured I cannot do anything. 

Also, I have requested to show me a court decision for putting me in mental facility or to explain about any of my insane doing.  By law, this is supposed to be a court hearing in order to put a person in a mental facility.  I was threatening and blackmailed again.

 I have explained that my decision is final.  In two hours, the same doctor( I will provide her name) again has talked to me, requesting me to call my family, and ask to pick me up from this facility.

My friends and my daughter picked me up. I finally was home about 3PM on August 11, 2013. My daughter has bought medicine for my legs, put it over, and wrap my burned legs. I took painkillers and was able to sleep for a few hours.  The pictures of my wrapped legs are below.  In a few days I will provide detail information about kidnapping and torturing of me by employees of Valley Medical Hospital that performs military testing on unaware patients and hat torturing and beating patients.

Also, I want to tell to those of you who do not know,  these kinds of tortures and murders of innocent civilians by military microwave and other electromagnetic weapon were established and permitted by the Bush administration: George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, their legal adviser Alberto Gonzales, and several others war criminals against whom the Hague  International Criminal Court and Kuala Lumpur War Crimes’ Tribunal have issued Worldwide Arrest Warrants for being guilty of committing a Crime against Peace and Crimes against Humanity. Hague Criminal Tribunal Judge Frederick Harhoff said, “We Will Get Them” on Genocide Charges…

In violations of Geneva and other International treaties, signed by the USA, the war criminals: George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Alberto Gonzales, and other war criminals, working for NSA and CIA, have permitted to use against peaceful civilians-US citizens, military microwave and other electromagnetic weapons, in order to torture and murder citizens who have opposed criminals actions of these and other war criminals, corporate elite, AIPAC, and criminal bankers.  The video below supports my statement.
 

America's Electromagnetic and Directed Energy Weapons Program
WORLDWIDE ARREST WARRANTS FOR OBAMA & BUSH

Below is one more video about military and police electromagnetic weapons, types and descriptions of tortures of innocent civilians in the USA, performed by NSA, FBI, police, etc.

What is Gangstalking-Terrorist Watch List-"In-Community No-Touch Torture


Sincerely,

Nina Sidorova

No comments: