Sunday, March 24, 2013

WHAT WE CAN DO, AND SO MUCH MORE





HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK

 Newsletter,  Friday, March 22, 2013






Anne May162009
  Anne DeHart



Subscribe 
to our free
    Email Newlsetter!





 




 




SHORT & SWEET!
DIVINE LOVE


Since none of us can spend a lot of time on newsletters, I will give you some brief and timely follow-ups!
Eric's Letter to Obama and Congress
A very powerful message.
Don't miss this!

Dear Anne,
In response to the March 18th message from Creator, I have sent President Obama the following message:
Dear Barack,

The time has come to make the "Disclosure" announcement. NOW, is the time to do so. You have let Michelle influence your decision, and in doing so, you have just fed her fear. Embrace Love and make the announcement. The American People will be so disappointed if this event happens in another country. You have the power to make a wondrous change for all of Humanity. You were chosen specifically for this job. The time to act is NOW! Please step up and do the job you have volunteered for.
Love and Light,
Eric T Julien
I have also sent similar messages to members of Congress. I don't know about you. However, my patience has worn thin. Sananda has done so much work to bring this to fruition. I wish I could do more.
Disclosure Soon,
Eric

Thank you Eric!  I have taken the liberty to post this as a model and reminder to all.  This newsletter will soon be posted on the NEWSLETTERS page for quick retrival. 

*****************


 
"And so much more!!"
Folks, the news is hitting me right and left.  I cannot do summaries with links to the new articles because ... the new articles are not yet posted!

I can only say ...

MEET ME HALF WAY!! 

MEET ME HALF WAY





I will be posting on BREAKING NEWS all day today.  BREAKING NEWS IS POSTED AND UPDATED throughout the day.  You will find BREAKING NEWS on the Home Page of
 
Just scroll about half-way down.  And keep checking in for more.  This is the very fastest way you can get the very latest.  Each newly posted article is summarized on BREAKING NEWS and with just one click on the heading, you can read the full article!  So no more searching through pages and pages....

****************

ZORRA
ZORRA
FROM HOLLOW EARTH
TOMORROW!
This Saturday - March 23rd!
9:00 AM PACIFIC! -- 12:00 NOON EASTERN!


1-712-432-3066 + 426672

If we have time for questions:
Press 5* to Raise Your Hand



YES!  We are having our bi-weekly call with Zorra tomorrow morning!  My gosh, don't miss it!  Peter was on Nancy Tate's teleconference call last night and I am already getting inquiries ... "Did Peter say ....???" "   And that mp3 will soon be posted, as well.

So yes, the news is EXCITING!  I will be posting Nancy's call on RECORDED CALLS on our website as well as announcing it on BREAKING NEWS.  Just meet me half way as the postings arrive.



ARE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR
CHICAGO??

CHICAGO EVENT


This is YOUR Chance
to meet
 Zorra, Zaraya and Quazar


THIS SUNDAY
  in
  CHICAGO!


And with that, my dear Children, I will get over to the websites and start posting.
Remember ...Check in on BREAKING NEWS
and meet me half way!
See you on the call tomorrowl with Zorra!
I do love each of you, so much!
Anne / Mom
Hollow Earth Network (HEN)

No comments: