Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Krispy Kreme Truck from God


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
The Krispy Kreme Truck from God
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 7-Mar-2013 10:35:24

I've posted stories of rescues by angelic forces before, but this one takes the cake...or donut:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHEN GOD RESCUES US, SOMETIMES IT'S BY WAY OF ANGELS WHO CAN TAKE ANY FORM THEY LIKE
Rescued by an Angel
by Cindy Loflin and Kathleen Finn
On November 4, 2007, my friend Kathleen and I experienced a mysterious rescue.
Around 8:00 p.m., I was driving us home to Nashville from Knoxville, heading west on I-40. We were transporting my Bernese Mountain Dog Jade from a dog show (where she'd won her class and earned points towards her championship).
Jade was in the back of my large Toyota Sequoia SUV. We were traveling up a very steep mountain without any lights, exits or commercial areas anywhere.
The night was clear as we climbed the Cumberland Plateau toward Harriman. There were no other cars on the road, and we were enjoying the peaceful drive after Jade's hectic show schedule.
Suddenly, we both were overwhelmed with a sense of evil approaching from behind. We looked at each other in shock as a sports car came speeding up close behind us and stayed right on the Sequoia's tail....
~~~~~ CONTINUE AT: ~~~~~
http://www.spiritdaily.com/rescuedangel.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And they want to take our guns away from us ?

I'd let him pull up along side of me and then let him have it with both barrels.