Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NOW APPROACHING 22 MILLION VIEWERS

It am sometimes flabbergasted at how many wonderful souls have read this blog. I truly look at this being my honor to provide this service to you. 

We are all making some wonderful and memorable connections here from all over the globe and universe.

YOU, the people are what truly count. It is a shame that the 'corrupted' news media have lost this mission.

Thank you all for your support as we are now headed towards 22 million views. 

Amazing.

GOD Bless

John MacHaffie


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

John - You have truly done a great service for people that would be totally in the dark otherwise. If all we had was Mainstream Media, what a sad situation we would all be in. You bring Light into darkness which gives us hope. Please don't let anyone discourage you with snide remarks. We love you, and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

WOW Anon 8.51. I could not have said it better myself, thank you.

Congrats John on the amazing 22 million views. That sure must tell you something Bro.

John, I offer you a heartfelt and sincere thank you for all that you do in contributing your unique energy to our new world of love and transparency. Your effort, courage and stamina is extraordinary. I am personally so grateful to have be blessed with the opportunity to cross paths with you in this lifetime. Thank you for expressing so honestly who you are and what you stand for. Hang in there Bro, the party is on the horizon. I love and appreciate you very much.

Love Aurataya.

Anonymous said...

Thanks John. Your blog is one of my favorite sites and I have shared it with many people. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

roberttrusty said...

John you're a great American and we're glad that we've you on our side.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Anonymous said...

Congrats John and thanks for all the info you put out!

Jose said...

Thanks to you, John MacHaffie, you are doing an EXCELLENT job with this website and we really appreciate it. This is Jose, from Spain, I read you everyday to stay informed. Have a nice day, my friend.