Saturday, March 16, 2013

Letter to my Heavenly Father


Submitted by a Republic leader

Letter to my Heavenly Father,
Father who is in Heaven, I am in need of your help. 
Every day I head off to work that I hate or dislike and pray for your hand to be on me so I can get through another day.  I cry out for your help to get out from underneath those Corporate Monsters.
Every day I see how our government brings abuses against us from poisons in the water, food, air, by emotional abuses through executive orders trying to take away our rights from the Bill of Rights, by the controlled media broadcasting their agenda every day, and by the financial depressions they continue to place on the people through illegal taxes, illegal financing practices, illegal actions by the government who by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are to service us and not control us. 

Father, I cry out for your help to stop the abuses by stopping the negative energies that feeds these people, entities, etc.
Father, I know I am loved by my Father in Haven, I am pleasing in my Father’s eye, I have purpose in my Father, that God is not ashamed of me and God has forgiven me.  I know that I am Accepted, that I am Secure and I am Significant in your eyes.
By your own words, the parents are not to frustrate their children.  So Father, I am frustrated by the lack of your help in stopping these abuses upon your people. 

Your word tells me that:
I know that I am God’s child, I am unified with the Lord in one spirit, I am bought with a price and I belong to God, I have been adopted as God’s child, I have been redeemed and forgiven and I have access to God thru the Holy Spirit.
I am free forever from condemnation, I cannot be separated from the love of God, I am established, anointed, sealed by God, I am a citizen of heaven, I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind, I can find grace and mercy in time of need, I am born of God; the evil one cannot touch me.
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit, I am a personal witness of Christ’s, I am God’s temple, I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm, I may approach God with Freedom and confidence, and I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.
I urge then first of all that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone – for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness (1 Tim. 2:1-2)

Your word tells me that:
Praise God that He is King of kings, Lord of lords, He is still on the throne regardless of who is in Washington or the state capitol, Praise Him that He is faithful to answer the prayers of His people to heal our land, when we humble ourselves, pray, seek His face, turn from our wicked ways.
Rebuke / resist the enemy, Expose and bring to naught the unfruitful deeds of darkness, Stand against deception; that man can be his own god, decide what is right, etc., Dethrone the idols where self is on the throne.
Personal relationship that we pray that God would grant them repentance and that they would come to the cross to realize personal sinfulness, need of salvation and daily need of cleansing of sin by Jesus.
Prayer and dependence on God for strength, wisdom and courage, Humble themselves to admit their inadequacy to govern without God.
Rest in the sovereignty of God.

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven so on earth.  Give us bread for our needs from day to day.   And forgive us our offences, as we have forgiven our offenders.  And do not let us enter into temptation but deliver us from evil.  For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory, forever and forever, Amen.
From henceforth, my brethren, be strong and our Lord and in the power of his might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For your conflict is not only with flesh and blood, but also with the angles, with powers, with the rulers of this world of darkness, and with the evil spirits under the heavens.   Therefore, put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to meet the evil one, and being prepared you shall prevail.
Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Therefore, we bind the evil on earth so they are bound in heaven; we prevent them from manifesting on earth as they are prevented from manifesting in heaven. 
That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

The Lord the Avenger of His People - A Psalm of David. Psalms 35
Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me. 2 Take hold of shield and buckler, And stand up for my help. 3 Also draw out the spear, And stop those who pursue me.  Say to my soul, “I am your salvation.”  4 Let those be put to shame and brought to dishonor Who seek after my life; Let those be turned back and brought to confusion Who plot my hurt.  5 Let them be like chaff before the wind, And let the angel of the Lord chase them.  6 Let their way be dark and slippery, And let the angel of the Lord pursue them.  7 For without cause they have hidden their net for me in a pit, Which they have dug without cause for my life.  8 Let destruction come upon him unexpectedly, And let his net that he has hidden catch himself;  Into that very destruction let him fall.  9 And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord; It shall rejoice in His salvation.  10 All my bones shall say, “Lord, who is like You, Delivering the poor from him who is too strong for him, Yes, the poor and the needy from him who plunders him?”  11 Fierce witnesses rise up; They ask me things that I do not know.  12 They reward me evil for good, To the sorrow of my soul.  13 But as for me, when they were sick, My clothing was sackcloth; I humbled myself with fasting;  And my prayer would return to my own heart.  14 I paced about as though he were my friend or brother; I bowed down heavily, as one who mourns for his mother. 15 But in my adversity they rejoiced  And gathered togho has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” 28 And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness And of Your praise all the day long.
For I think that the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.  For the earnest eat assembly; I will praise You among many people. 19 Let them not rejoice over me who are wrongfully my enemies; Nor let them wink with the eye who hate me without a cause. 20 For they do not speak peace, But they devise deceitful matters Against the quiet ones in the land.  21 They also opened their mouth wide against me, And said, “Aha, aha!  Our eyes have seen it.”  22 This You have seen, O Lord; Do not keep silence. O Lord, do not be far from me.  23 Stir up Yourself, and awake to my vindication, To my cause, my God and my Lord. 24 Vindicate me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness; And let them not rejoice over me.  25 Let them not say in their hearts, “Ah, so we would have it!”  Let them not say, “We have swallowed him up.”  26 Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion, Who rejoice at my hurt; Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor, Who exalt themselves against me. 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, “Let the Lord be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” 28 And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness And of Your praise all the day long.
For I think that the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.  For the earnest expectation of all mankind waits for the manifestation of the sons of God.  For we know that the whole creation groans and labors in pain to this day.
Therefore, I humbly but boldly come before you Lord, to call forth the Fathers Love to flow through every part of creation.  And we know that those who love God are helped by him in everything for good.
And Lord, your word says that:
“For I know that the plans I have for you” declares the Lord, “plans to Prosper you and not to harm you, plans to Give you a Hope and a Future” Jeremiah 29:11
And we close with a Hallelujah and Amen.
Sincerely, a child of God, a son of God and his humble servant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post John and submitter.

I have prayer partners here in the states and one overseas. We have been praying for needs for years, 'TOUCHING AND AGREEING'. I am not exaggerating when I say that every prayer has been answered.

However, I tried to share these things that we the awake ones have come to know but my prayer partners do not believe me so I cannot add these to our list.

I am asking those of you who are reading this post to just say "I TOUCH AND AGREE", and we SHALL have it! Matthew 19:19

So I say again, "I TOUCH AND AGREE" and we ask that you free us NOW Father. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, anonymous 12:44

That's a clear way to follow!
Great God, do you listen to us???
sky