Saturday, March 16, 2013

IMF'S CL Speech Via Video Release


03/16/2013

Frank26......03-15-2013 I want to tell my KTFA Family something since they did well with my homework from the last thread.

Here is what I want to tell my KTFA Family:   22 days ago I told You Jack L. or Christine L. were soon going to make a speech via a video that would be released to the world concerning Iraq.

Get ready ........... You are about to see it.

It was made ............. 22 Days ago.

KTFA,  Frank

*****
BelieveonHim :  Interesting...............When will we be seeing this speech? Next week?

Also.....can't believe I am saying this Frank, but I am getting excited these days. You may actually be receiving a call from me in the next few days...I am considering a lay away order for Dinars. Is it naive of me to hope a rate change happens in the next 30 days? :heeheehee:  And yes I know the risk involved, after all, I have been on this bumpy roller coaster ride for over 7 years.

*****

Frank26:    I too am excited ............. With Poise.

The video will be between now and the 20th .... On all networks ..... IMO.

I really should not be sharing this opinion just yet with Family but as I said ........... I too am excited ....... With Equanimity and Grace.

Aloha Sweet Dream my KTFA Ohana............ May they be filled with many ........ Stars. ;)

KTFA,  Frank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's this Friday! No wait...it's this weekend!! Oh no, it'll be Monday morning!" When does it stop? Geez.