Monday, March 11, 2013

A CALL FOR NATIONAL PRAYER FOR SEATTLE -- NOW!


I continue to receive many emails telling of the warning dreams people are receiving from the Lord.  I am sending this on with the hope and prayer that, in many more receiving these warnings, that America will be willing to fervently pray, and perhaps these planned attacks against us can be postponed and/or stopped altogether.  

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but as Middle East events heat up, these warnings from God may get more frequent.  It bothered me and others after 9-11 occurred that the few who had been given advance warnings, for the most part, didn't get the warning out far and wide enough so people could pray to prevent it, so here we have advance warning and can petition God right away.

Nathan Leal (below) has done a very nice job of putting together pictures and maps to depict what he was shown.  Interesting that this latest warning was given to him by God just a month ago, considering the nuke alert given a few days ago.  Makes me wonder what April holds. 

Seems 2013 and on could be 'hair-raising' without the peace that only Jesus gives.  Remember, battles are fought in the spiritual realm before they manifest in the physical, and thus, our weapons are spiritual 

The main reason that America is vulnerable to attacks is because of the unrepented of sins of the people, and the continued movement to remove all semblance of our God from every facet of society, education and government.  


For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

      [Pic:  Warrior Bride]

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
---------------
Could this be the attack from North Korea? Or Russia or China?  
---------------
I Saw an American City Attacked!  “Destruction from the Sky!"
A Prophetic Dream

Nathan Leal - March 8, 2013 / http://watchmanscry.com/article_alert_6.HTML
 
In the beginning of 2013, I sought God about the matters at hand.  I had been asking Him to show me the things to come.

On the night of February 19, 2013, the Lord answered my prayer and gave me a glimpse of things to come through a prophetic dream.  After praying about it and seeking Him, He has given me the clearance to share it so that I can warn the people.

(Note - The Timing of the Following Dream is Unknown.)

Dream Begins:

I was in a building looking out of a window with other people that I did not know.  When the dream first began, I did not know where I was.  But as the dream progressed, images began to appear before me.

The sky became filled with very dark clouds of the evening.  The clouds resembled those of an impending thunderstorm.  They were dark and very thick. From time to time, lightning flashed within them.

After a few moments, the skyline of Seattle, Washington appeared before me.  I could see all of the downtown buildings of the city and beyond.  I also noticed that I was at a high vantage point.  I was at a location in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, east of Seattle.


This meant that I was looking west towards Seattle and the Pacific Ocean.  I could see all of the downtown area, as well as the landscape to the south and the north.  I could also see the waters of Puget Sound located beyond downtown Seattle.

Unexpectedly, chaos erupted!  The sky became darker.

From the south of downtown, I saw a glowing fireball coming out of the sky.  It approached at an angle in slow motion. 




I could see that it was not aiming towards the downtown area, but was headed beyond the location south of downtown and across the waters of Puget Sound.

Suddenly, missiles from the ground began to launch towards the approaching threat.  I saw five to six missiles go into the sky towards the attacking fireball. 



As I watched them launch, I was not sure what kind of missiles they were but I wondered to myself "Patriot Missiles?"

As they launched, the missiles also traveled in slow motion.  But unfortunately, they missed and flew past the target!  I remembered thinking, "Oh no! They missed!"

In the continuing chaos, a craft flew past me and also went towards the falling threat.  The flying craft looked like some sort of drone or odd looking missile.  It had narrow wings and was white and blue.

Suddenly, to the north of the downtown buildings, an explosion occurred in the sky.  The blast was very high. It seemed to explode across the waters of the Puget Sound.




It appeared to occur several miles away from the city center.  It did not explode into a mushroom cloud. Instead it exploded into a ball that became very bright and large.  The ball remained a sphere as it expanded.



The explosion was so bright that I had to duck and look away.

After a moment of waiting, I again looked out of the window and saw the flash dissipating.  As it started fading, I said, "That was an EMP!"

I was wondering when the blast would reach me, but it never did.  I guess that as an observer in the dream I was protected.

As I examined the post traumatic landscape, I was shocked by what I saw.


Every building before me in downtown Seattle had its windows blown out.  Many were damaged but many were still standing.  Pillars of smoke rose throughout, from the streets below.  Dust was everywhere.

I became very sad.  I do not know how many people were hurt in this event.

After I woke up, I was very disturbed.  I needed to find answers.

I went online to look at the Seattle landscape on Google maps.  Based on what I saw in my dream, I was able to find my approximate location.  I was also able to calculate an approximation of where the objects were headed and/or exploded.

When I examined the points of impact, this glimpse became very DISTURBING!



It appears that west of Seattle across the Puget Sound are several military bases and installations.
The area of the lower assault is the Bremerton Naval Base and Shipyard.


The image above is from Google where we can see that many of our ships are there.  Below is a "zoomed- in" close up of the area where I saw the anti-missiles try to respond but miss.  I do not understand why they missed!  I thought that we had an impregnable shield.  (More on that later.)


In my dream, in the other area North of Bremerton, I saw an explosion in the air. The area in the image below was under the explosion!  It turns out that it is also a military base, a substantial one!



From Wikipedia:  It is called Naval Base Kitsap.  It is a U.S. Navy base located on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington State.  It was created in 2004 by merging the former Naval Station Bremerton with Naval Submarine Base Bangor.

The Mission of Naval Base Kitsap is to serve as the home base for the Navy's fleet throughout West Puget Sound and to provide base operating services, including support for both surface ships and Fleet Ballistic.

In my dream the explosion in the air occurred over this base!!!


continue...http://watchmanscry.com/article_alert_6.html
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/gerlinda39-2.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't give in to ANY fear tactics.
We have been assured by MANY GALACTICS that there will be NO such happenings

I believe that city that was destroyed in the vision was supposed to be the result of the meteor destroyed in Russia before it hit Earth.

So, they ARE keeping their word.

Anonymous said...

This FEAR based message is RI-DI-CULOS!!! how many hours do you sleep at night to have such elaborated dreams? If you don't want to be the bearer of bad news then DON'T!!!! and go away FOREVER!!!