Saturday, December 29, 2012

My 8 Minutes of Higher Consciousness



My 8 Minutes of Higher Consciousness  
“The results of 12-18 through 12-23 with Scientific Documentation"   
Many of you may think that during this time frame nothing happened since the world didn't end.   Well, I am here to correct that assumption.  During the 8 minutes that happened on Dec. 22 at 3:04 pm PST, I received incredible information.  I then found information of scientific documentation from the Space Weather Station and Nasa that something very important did occur.  This validated everything that I received during the 8 minutes.

I am delighted to say that we have entered the 5th & 6th dimension.  Those who are aware of your individual creation power can now enter permanently or can choose to return to the 3rd physical dimension or the 4th emotional dimension.   We have only 3 months to decide.   If we choose to live on the planet with peace and abundance for all, we must solidify and rewire our brains for the permanent connection.   You now have a choice to live in the Golden Age or go back to the 3rd dimension where misery, fear and corruptions remains as the dominate vibration. 

I have made an MP3 that specifies the information that I received.  This also includes a Theta Meditation (Hypnosis) MP3 that (if listen to for a period of 28 days) will keep you moving forward.  Track one is the explanation of what occurred and Track Two is the very deep and powerful Theta Meditation.

Although there is no charge for this (for I truly want this information to be delivered to the people who need it),  I have put a Donate button for those who wish to acknowledge fair energy exchange (which is the way of the future). 

Join me in the 5th and 6th Dimension which we now create from LOVE,
not FEAR.




PayPal - The
                                                  safer, easier way to
                                                  pay online!p>

With Love and Light,
Jewels
Law of Attraction Talk Radio

   

Copyright. All Rights Reserved.  |   http://loaradioentwork.com/jewels.html     
|  Email:  Jewels@loaradionetwork.comToll 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Jewels!!! This is a cool thing to share and I am going to try it....love sent you way