Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Illuminati under Fire-Storm attack? Guidance to a Warrior Battling the Dark


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Illuminati under Fire-Storm attack? Guidance to a Warrior Battling the Dark
Posted By: X_Hermes [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012 18:16:48

Yesterday, while walking my dog Bella I was stopped by a warden here in France. She was off her lead, and he was concerned that she might chase some young deer nearby. He was perfectly pleasant – but a little later I began to feel great anxiety. Was this caused by an encounter with officialdom? I ‘felt the feeling’ and concluded that No – this was someone else’s fear. It felt like a group energy, very much ‘on the back foot, and scared’.
My house guest said ‘maybe it is the illuminati?’ – which suggestion seemed very plausible to me, so I held this in ‘possibility consciousness’.
Then, during the night I had a conversation (at my desk, not while sleeping) with a dear friend and colleague who goes by the name of The Peace Maker. She shared with me that ‘a fire-storm is coming down on the negative players trying to hi-jack certain funding initiatives’. She was referencing a specific group, but my sense was that this was also more widespread, probably involving many Illuminati operatives. This is apparently being initiated from a higher level of consciousness - it appears that a decision has been made on 'no more Mr Nice Guy'! Well, the old guard have turned the intentional breaking of agreements into a weapon, have broken many, many cosmic laws and believe themselves answerable to no one, not even God.
In my book, such behavior / attitudes must eventually elicit a response.
It was not until my house guest reminded me of our previous day’s discussion the following morning that I connected the anxiety I had picked up with this possible ‘fire-storm’ activity
Interesting, then, that today there are announcements about an underground base in Louisiana being destroyed, with some witnesses claiming to have seen incoming fireballs causing a massive explosion. The explosion reportedly generated a mushroom cloud 7000 feet high. See: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=256773
Seems like someone experienced a fire-storm only hours after I was told they were starting. And maybe there were / are more?
The Peace Maker also sent me the following dramatic stanzas:
Guidance to a Warrior Battling the Dark
The enemy surrounded me, eating my very flesh,
I felt for them great mercy and begged they would regress.
But still they grew much stronger, they were tearing at my heart,
Destroying all those close to me - ripping them, part by part.
I then cried out in anguish ‘Please leave the weak alone’,
But they cried back ‘No Mercy’ - while they gnawed them to the bone.
Taunting with their power, and gnashing with their teeth,
Again I cried out ‘Mercy - no harm unto the beast’
Then in my merciful weakness, GODs spirit it did rise,
“Child, ponder Law with Judgement, sound judgement that is wise.
If you see great storms arising, and destroying all in sight,
Would you not protect your loved ones, take precautions, do what’s right?
You would hide them, make them safe, you would cover them with my wings,
so they should not know the raging storms, nor feel their mighty stings.
“See these enemies as a ten-score, amongst these very storms,
Swipe ye your great and sacred sword - take authority o’er their forms.
Smite ye the Lions head, cast its body deep in th’Abyss,
Second, smite the Cobras, your sword in tighten’d fist.
“They’ve rejected sacred Laws and have broken every vow,
Now cast their vengeful spirits in the body of the Sow.
There they shall stay imprisoned for a thousand years,
No more shall you waste upon them even one of your loving tears.
“Go now, be calm and act to do what your warrior knows is right,
Sometimes to bring forth Glory - we must agree to fight!”
-------------------------
This has caused quite a debate - as we are ascending, are there times we have to deal very firmly with the old guard (as suggested in the verses) - or are we required to disengage, so as to protect our upward path? Interesting discussions ensued!
Xavier Hermes

1 comment:

siriusvoid said...

The vertical path cannot be approached by devolutes...
This is because the devolutes always fall short of SELF, and are spun off into the dualistic horizontal energies, by rays of diffracting radiant light...
Spun into ignorance...
Into karmic glare and shadow...
But always in full flight away from, and never toward TRUTH.
They (devolutes) seek proof and stability by virtue of their persona(s) but it is not forthcoming.
Evolution and real growth, require conscious spiritual work which ALWAYS involves CONSCIOUS, INTENTIONAL, SELF SACRIFICE. - Surrender of false persona(s) and immersion in/as SACRED SELF...
The spiritual path...
The purifying vertical, radiant flame which illumines all... but who's clear radiant light the darkness cannot comprehend... will always be avoided by devolutes.
They will simply flee from the living energy... The power, of clear radiant light intimidates them/us Big Time.
The whole 'fighting evil' thing is more about liberating trapped Light Beings, with whom one forges bonds of sympathy and compassion.
We ourselves are such as these...
The fight IS a righteous one with a predictable result...
Ignorance takes a whipping and Truth finds freedom.
Sometimes the best thing that one can say about it is ...'That part of me DESERVES to die'...