Friday, August 31, 2012

Gods Gift to Men


ELAINE TAVOLACCIStaten Island, NYwww.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
 

Gods Gift to Men
August 30, 2012
We have heard the expression spoken in a derogatory way "They think that they are God's gift to men". Well today I discovered this to be true rather than a critical statement. The Lord showed me a huge assortment of gifts in various sizes and colors. Some were wrapped in colorful paper, some were wrapped in festive paper, others were wrapped in plain paper, but there were also those that were wrapped in torn paper. This is what the Lord showed me. Each gift represents those of you who Jesus wants to use in this end time harvest. He is about to do wonders among us in the days ahead.

The Lord says, I have called every one of you to accomplish something great. I am sending you as My gifts to the world to encourage, exhort, teach and deliver as well as rebuke, warn and bring correction. Some of you are gifts who are called into the five fold ministry as prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelist and apostles. Every one of you have a place in My body. Some of you are called to serve, some are called to lead and others are called to encourage, but each and every one of you are a gift that I desire to release to the world. Although every gift comes in different attire, shapes, forms and colors, each one is precious in My sight and I do not consider one less valuable than another. I Am calling those of you who have overcome the fiery trials and didn't give up, to step forward and take your rightful place. I will use you to release those who are discouraged and lost all hope. I am calling those of you who have been considered outcasts to go into the highways and the byways and set others free. I am calling those that have been mocked, scorned, shunned and abused as My gift to bring good news to those who are hurting. Those of you that have been forsaken and rejected it is now your time to bring others into a life of freedom.

Don't allow your human understanding get in the way of things unknown. Do not be concerned and wonder to yourselves how this can come to pass. You are called to a greater authority, not as mere men or women. For I have plans beyond natural reasoning. Just trust in Me to make this shift. Do not think that you need a podium, a pulpit or a platform to reach others. I will tell you when to speak as My voice. Every place on which the sole of your foot treads I am able use you. I will also bring others to speak into your families lives to confirm My word to them. Many of you will be used in a greater magnitude than you could comprehend. Do not see yourself as a grasshopper when I called you to be a giant slayer. I will open new doors for you and lead you as you move forward one step at a time. Watch and see how I will bring those of you that have been considered the underdog into a new place. As you submit your life to Me and allow Me to use you as My gift to the world, I will do wonders among you says the Lord.

Joshua 3:5 And Joshua said to the people, "Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you."

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.

1 Corinthians 12:22-23 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty,

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all long suffering and teaching.

No comments: