Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Amazing Cancer Cure Discovery in Turkey

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
An Amazing Cancer Cure Discovery in Turkey
Posted By: Dquixote1217 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2012 11:32:38

My own search for a possible cancer cure began in late 2004 when I found out that my cousin, lifelong friend and running buddy, Jeff Johnson, had been diagnosed as having stage-three melanoma. The cancer had appeared out of nowhere and so it was quite a shock to my cousin and everyone close to him. As luck would have it, I had spent a lot of time the previous four years or so working on my dream of someday posting a website aimed at helping aging baby boomers and others live longer, healthier and happier lives. Naturally, a lot of my research involved searching for ways to ward off and treat diseases and ills such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney and liver disease, and so forth.
When I found out about my cousin, I already had a head start on knowing where and how to look, and so I began to redouble my efforts and focus my research more on cancer. As a result of my research, I found a lot of very good information about fighting cancer and other diseases, boosting our immune systems and improving health in general - much of which you may find in my articles and upcoming book “How to Live a Long and Healthy Life”. However, it was not my research that led me to finding out about the magical, miraculous oleander plant – it was a card game!
The rest of this story, which is part 1 of the 13 part oleander series of articles:http://www.tbyil.com/oleander1.htm 

No comments: