Wednesday, February 22, 2012

REPUBLIC - ORDERS TO BE SENT TO THE MILITARY

Hi John,

I recieved a couple of documents today from some of the folks  that have sent paperwork to the Hague that states they have returned to original jurisdiction.  I thought you would like to see these.  I have talked to one of the main contributors to these documents and he said you have his permission to post these if you would like to.
 
2012.02.20.To all who receive this communication.doc 

This one is a response to the information that was sent out by Teri Hinkley and company, which was the letter of Al Hodges from six months ago. 

 2011.12.14.Nation.States.Agreement.version.4-1.pdf 

This is what a group thinks should have been sent out. When it was first presented on a call, there were some that thought we shouldn't send orders to the military.  My thought is: if we don't, we will end up with trading one foreign power for another ordering our military.  Please let me know your opinion if you are so inclined to. 

Thanks, 


http://www.4shared.com/office/CVZW-xIU/2012_02_20_To_all_who_receive_.html

http://www.4shared.com/office/Zj82o2Js/2011_12_14_Nation_States_Agree.html

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, Is there some other way we can see these documents? Like copy and Paste or anything? I tried the 4shared thing once, and it changed the whole page on my computer, and I had to go through a process to remove it. I don't want to use this system. Thanks, if there is another way.

Anonymous said...

President Turner says these folks are being investigated by the FBI. Use caution!

John MacHaffie said...

Anon 6:47 am ---- Send me an inquiry by email and I will email it back.

Teri Hinkle said...

This information is entirely incorrect. I will write a responsive post and submit to John.

Anonymous said...

This came from Teri


WHAT REPUBLIC AND WHAT COMPANY?

There is no Teri Hinkle and company and apparently the contents of the post is the figment of the imagination of the author. The contents of the document entitled Nation States Agreement is an example of a serious misunderstanding as to the proper role of the U.S. Military and their duties under our Constitution. I would certainly not have anything to do with such an action. As for Turners claims of people being investigated by the FBI in a comment, I guess he should look into how many of them are investigating him. They have gotten nothing short of complete cooperation from me over the last year and half so I rather doubt they have a beef with me. This is what happens when small minds, active imaginations and large egos need attention.


Teri Hinkle

Anonymous said...

If anyone is being investigated by the alphabet agency it would be non president Tim Turner that guy has taken a group of serious Patriots and has led them on a wild goose chase and must be profiting in some way shape or form on the backs of these good people.

Anonymous said...

AMEN 10:51

Anonymous said...

LOL it is Turner who is in fact being watched by the FBI

Anonymous said...

I have read through the documents and am agreeing with Ms. Hinkle that the author/authors are really out of their minds.

Why do the authors of this demand think the military should conduct civilian actions?

Fot the military to follow along with these documents they would be going against their oathes.

The authors should really reconsider posting such arrogant dribble to think the military would listen to these demands.

In regard to the Hodges letter; I have shared this letter with several of my friends and neighbors to help them wake up to the facts of the evils of the present day corporation in DC.

In ending, I hope the military is smart enough not to take this proposed Nation States agreement seriously!!

Anonymous said...

FBI came to see me..... they were not investigating any "nation-states" but they had many questions about Turner and crowd.....

Anonymous said...

sooooooo does anyone ACTUALLY have a solution?...I know that the Turner led RuSA group isn't the answer......and if this Nation-States groups response isn't correct, where/what is the answer to our current situation?!?

....everyone ALWAYS points out flaws and identifies what WON'T work...who has what WILL work?...