Wednesday, June 22, 2011

JUDY CURMI I HEAR YOUR CRIES 6-22-2011 I am coming in the midst of the storms. I am coming in the midst of the quaking and the sh

JUDY CURMI

I HEAR YOUR CRIES

6-22-2011

I am coming in the midst of the storms. I am coming in the midst of the quaking and the shaking. I AM coming to my people. I AM coming to dwell with my people – those who call me holy and have made me Lord in their lives. They do not want idols. They want ME. They do not want earthly governments. They want MY government. They do not seek earthly solutions. They want heavenly solutions.

Surely, my people, I have heard your cries and your tears. I see your despair as all that is good, faithful and true appears as if it is being vanquished by evil on a massive scale. I AM a faithful God and I will prevail. Surely your wait is almost over and surely your wait will be worth it. Can’t you hear me knocking on the door of your heart? Can’t you feel me breaking your heart for the things of my Spirit?

The hour is at hand when I will release the biggest anointing in the history of mankind. Absolutely NO plan of either man or Satan will be able to suppress MY people!

I AM turning up the heat. Much will burn in the days ahead, but for MY people I am only burning up the hay and stubble. My people will shine like diamonds and stars. They will be like the sun as they walk in the darkness. It is MY glory on MY people! Count the days, for the hour is not far off at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope so...I'm at my wits end with all this stuff and our current situation...Praise the Lord! He is King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords!, The prince of Peace! The mighty God! The everlasting Father!......my redeemer!