Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I lead. You follow. Simple."

DEBRA WESTBROOK
Rivers of Eden
http://www.riversofeden.com

Subscribe to Rivers of Eden Email List

Revelation - God's Way!

March 29, 2011

Revelation given to us in these Kingdom Days comes with the price of waiting on God, seeking Him in times of intimacy so that our presumption and assumptions can be washed away in His presence to truly hear and to truly see what it is He is saying to us in these times. It will come to us in His timing and not ours and we will not run with the revelation until the Spirit gives us utterance and the Lord moves us out in His timing. Then His words, coming from our mouths, will come forth with power in authority.

While waiting on God I heard this:

"For I am raising up those who truly SEE and truly HEAR.

See? Me!

Hear? Me!

To see by My Spirit and to hear by My Spirit! To lose all discontent in the waiting so that I may speak with clarity and bypass your need to interject your own wisdom or presumption that comes from your heart, not Mine. For it is in these days that I will bring forth My words My way for those willing to wait for my timing to bring forth My utterances.

In waiting on me for the birthing of revelation, I will bring forth a new sound. A new sound to your ears that will bring forth a movement in the spiritual atmosphere. That movement will beckon you to come forth on the words that come forth from My mouth. They will call you into the depth of revelation and in coming forth on My words in My timing, you will know and you will see and you will hear the way to go. My word is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. Now you shall see the reality of this. For those who wait and listen and see and hear.

This movement forth will usher in a new depth of surrender in your heart to Me and Me alone. Moving when I move. Speaking when I speak. Each step will be precise and each movement forth will be in sync with Me for those who see, hear, wait and move.

Simple! The simplicity that I have ordained and ordered for your walk in Me is dependent on sanctified lives and spiritual senses submitted to My will and My way. You are not your own but you have been bought with a price. I lead. You follow. Simple."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen!

knock first said...

I am calmed and reassured by this beautiful message. Thank you.